Our Sports Medicine Provider Team
Parkview Sports Medicine has a team of experienced providers serving the orthopedic and sports medicine needs of both active adults and youth athletes. With clinics in six different northeast Indiana counties, our providers can meet you when and where you need it.
Orthopedic and sports medicine services
Our specialized providers offer a comprehensive list of orthopedic services for a variety of conditions in patients of all ages:
- Ligament strains
- Joint sprains
- Joint pain
- Closed/stable fractures
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Concussion evaluation and care (by appointment only)
- Ultrasound-guided injections
Parkview Ortho Express
The hub of our sports medicine services is at the Parkview Ortho Express, located at Entrance 2 of the SportONE/Parkview Fieldhouse and now at 2708 Guilford St in Huntington. Our orthopedic walk-in clinics provide convenient, comprehensive orthopedic and sports injury care - all without the need to make an appointment. The clinic is always staffed by at least one of our providers. At Ortho Express, you have access to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic and sports injuries, including sprains, strains, possible fractures, joint pain and neck and back pain
- On-site x-rays
- On-site injections
- Direct referrals to other Parkview providers if needed
Visit a provider
The quickest access to our providers is to utilize the Ortho Express walk-in clinic hours:
- Fort Wayne location: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Huntington location: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
In order to make an appointment with our providers at any of our other locations, there’s only one number to remember: 260-266-4007. A Parkview Sports Medicine care navigator will answer your call Monday-Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and help you get an appointment with one of our providers in the most convenient location for you.
Call now for information on scheduling an appointment. (260) 266-4007