Freedom from Smoking
Parkview offers Freedom from Smoking®, a free program developed by the American Lung Association® to help you quit smoking. During this seven-week class, you’ll:
- Set goals and perform relaxation techniques
- Receive a free workbook and CD
- Set a “stop smoking” date during the fourth class
- Learn tips for quitting smoking
- Learn about medicinal and non-medicinal options to reduce cravings
To help you along your journey to becoming a nonsmoker, the first three classes offer tips and techniques that prepare you to quit smoking. The last three classes offer support.
If you are undecided, attend the first class to see if the program is for you.
Parkview Health offers several Freedom From Smoking® classes throughout the year.
For dates, times and locations, call (260) 266-6500.
Freedom from Smoking is a registered trademark of the American Lung Association.
The American Lung Association is a registered trademark of the American Lung Association.