Your Partner in Health
Parkview Physicians Group has been proud to be part of the Warsaw community since 2012. And now, we at Parkview are pleased to play an even bigger role in the health and well-being of this community through Parkview Warsaw.
Parkview Warsaw is now accessible from US 30 via Parker Street. Turn left onto Husky Trail, navigate the roundabout and exit on to Mariners Drive West. Please click here for a detailed map to the facility.
At Parkview Warsaw, we’re here to meet your healthcare needs, expertly, compassionately and with the quality you expect from Parkview. Built in 2016, our modern facility offers 24/7 emergency care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, a full-service lab open 24/7, and state-of-the-art radiology services including the area's first 3D mammography services. We offer all this plus Parkview Physicians Group offices.
Parkview Warsaw Services
- Full-service 24/7 ER
- ER physicians board certified in emergency medicine
- Diagnostic imaging (X-ray, CT, MRI & more)
- Outpatient lab services
- Physical therapy
- Helipad for rapid patient transfer by Parkview Samaritan and other medical transport services
- Parkview Cancer Institute – Breast Cancer
- Parkview Physicians Group – Cardiology
- Parkview Physicians Group – Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Parkview Physicians Group – Family Medicine
- Parkview Physicians Group – Neurology
- Parkview Physicians Group – OB/GYN
- Parkview Physicians Group – Pediatric Pulmonology
- Parkview Physicians Group – Podiatry
- Parkview Physicians Group – Sports Medicine
- Parkview Physicians Group – Urology
HeartSmart CT Scan
Every year, millions of Americans suffer a sudden heart attack, with nearly one-third not surviving the event. This does not need to happen. HeartSmart CT Scan – now available at Parkview Warsaw – is a simple, non-invasive scan that can detect coronary artery disease in its early stages.
Call (877) 225-5747 to schedule your HeartSmart CT Scan.
Prevent falls with balance screening
Falls are among the most common injuries, and often, they are avoidable. Did you know that your physical condition, choice of footwear, surroundings and medications can all potentially put you at risk for a fall? A balance screening can help you identify possible problems and make changes to prevent falls. Parkview Warsaw offers free balance screenings by a licensed physical or occupational therapist that take less than 15 minutes. Consider having a balance screening especially if you have osteoporosis, leg weakness, a fear of falling or a history of falls, or if you experience light-headedness when you stand.
Call (574) 372-0010 today to schedule an appointment for your free balance screening.