Quality means doing the right thing for every person in our care, every time. It means providing exactly the right care, based on your personalized health journey. We invite you to review our quality measures. As your healthcare partner, and we encourage your active and inquisitive participation in your own care.
President and CEO, Parkview Health
Chairman, Parkview Health Board of Directors
Parkview Health is committed to providing the best possible patient-centered care to patients and families. Our goal is to ensure that all patients and families receive quality care and that their hospital stay is in a safe and comfortable environment.
Improving the health of our communities
As a community-based, not-for-profit healthcare system, Parkview Health’s Board of Directors recognizes the importance of quality and safety. Our mission is to provide quality health services to all who entrust their care to us, and we work to improve the health of the communities we serve. As part of our mission and vision, quality is one of Parkview’s key values.
Parkview’s Quality Leadership Team
- Jeffrey Boord, MD, Chief Quality and Safety Officer, Parkview Health
- Greg Johnson, DO, Chief Clinical Integration Officer, Parkview Health
- Mitch Stucky, MD, President, Parkview Physicians Group
- Paul Conarty, MD, Associate Chief Medical Officer, Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Michael Yurkanin, MD, Associate Chief Medical Officer, Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Matthew Runyan, MD, Medical Director, Adult Hospital Services, Parkview Behavioral Health
- Susan Steffy, MD, Associate Chief Medical Officer, Parkview Hospital Randallia
- John Stanford, MD, Quality Director, Parkview Heart Institute
- Jeffrey Brookes, MD, Chief Physician and Quality Officer, Parkview Health Community Hospitals
- Raymond Dusman, MD, Chief Physician Executive
- Thomas Bond, MD, Chief Medical Officer PPG
- Joshua Kline, MD, Chief Medical Officer PPG
- Jason Row, MD, Chief Medical Officer PPG
- Rhonda Sharp, MD, Associate Chief Medical Officer, Community Hospitals
Partnerships for Patients
Parkview is committed to meet or exceed national patient safety standards. We’re involved in Partnerships for Patients, a Department of Health and Human Services initiative to improve the care and services patients receive in the U.S. health system.
To learn more about patient quality resources, visit: