Parkview in the News
Parkview Health to host career fair for support services roles
July 29, 2021 – An upcoming Parkview Health career fair will focus on recruiting co-workers for support services roles, highlighting multiple opportunities to start or continue a career in health care.
Parkview’s Advanced Medical Simulation Lab recognized as American College of Surgeons Accredited Education Institute
July 12, 2021 – Surgical residents will use facility for graduate medical education training.
Fort Wayne TinCaps partner with Parkview Health to offer free COVID-19 vaccines during game Thursday, July 1
June 28, 2021 – The Fort Wayne TinCaps are partnering with Parkview Health to offer free COVID-19 vaccines during the TinCaps game on Thursday, July 1, at Parkview Field.
Parkview Health moving COVID-19 vaccine clinic; new location opens July 1
June 24, 2021 – Parkview Health is moving its COVID-19 vaccine clinic from the Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation to a nearby location.
If you are a journalist, subscribe to our mailing list to receive press releases, media alerts and our monthly media newsletter.
Additional Media Resources
Our Parkview physicians and leaders are available to speak with you.
Contact our public relations manager to schedule an interview.
Meet Our Experts
- Tom Gutwein, MD, Medical Director, Parkview Regional Medical Center – Emergency Department
- Roy Robertson, MD, President, Parkview Heart Institute
- Neil Sharma, MD, President, Parkview Cancer Institute
- Chuck Clark, President, Parkview Behavioral Health
- Patti Brahe, Senior Vice President, Parkview Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Michael Mirro, MD, Chief Academic and Research Officer, Parkview Health
- Dena Jacquay, Chief Administrative Officer, Parkview Health
- Specialty physicians available upon request in areas such as family medicine; allergy, asthma and immunology; colon and rectal surgery; dermatology; weight management or sports medicine.
Image & Video Requests
The Parkview Marketing and Communications team can provide video footage, photographs, headshots and officials logos upon request. Contact the public relations manager with your request and specifications.
Request images and videos.
Per Parkview policy, all interviews with clinicians, co-workers or patients must be arranged through the public relations manager. Media representatives must contact the public relations manager before arriving on any Parkview property (including parking lots) to photograph, film, tape or interview any employee, patient or visitor.