Parkview in the News
Parkview Stanley Wissman Stroke Center earns national recognition for efforts to improve stroke treatment
Oct. 11, 2021 – The Parkview Stanley Wissman Stroke Center has received the American Heart Association’s (AHA) Gold Plus Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
Parkview Stanley Wissman Stroke Center recertified as Comprehensive Stroke Center
Oct. 5, 2021 – The Parkview Stanley Wissman Stroke Center, located on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus, has received recertification from DNV as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Parkview Health begins selection process for first residents of new graduate medical education programs
Sept. 29, 2021 – The Parkview Health Graduate Medical Education program has started the process of selecting its first medical students for residency training.
Parkview Health reopens Mirro Center vaccine clinic, offering COVID-19 booster shots to individuals who meet CDC guidelines
Sept. 27, 2021 – Parkview Health has reopened its COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation to offer booster shots to individuals who meet new guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
If you are a journalist, subscribe to our mailing list to receive press releases, media alerts and our monthly media newsletter.
Additional Media Resources
Our Parkview physicians and leaders are available to speak with you.
Contact our public relations manager to schedule an interview.
Meet Our Experts
- Tom Gutwein, MD, Medical Director, Parkview Regional Medical Center – Emergency Department
- Roy Robertson, MD, President, Parkview Heart Institute
- Neil Sharma, MD, President, Parkview Cancer Institute
- Chuck Clark, President, Parkview Behavioral Health
- Patti Brahe, Senior Vice President, Parkview Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Michael Mirro, MD, Chief Academic and Research Officer, Parkview Health
- Dena Jacquay, Chief Administrative Officer, Parkview Health
- Specialty physicians available upon request in areas such as family medicine; allergy, asthma and immunology; colon and rectal surgery; dermatology; weight management or sports medicine.
Image & Video Requests
The Parkview Marketing and Communications team can provide video footage, photographs, headshots and officials logos upon request. Contact the public relations manager with your request and specifications.
Request images and videos.
Per Parkview policy, all interviews with clinicians, co-workers or patients must be arranged through the public relations manager. Media representatives must contact the public relations manager before arriving on any Parkview property (including parking lots) to photograph, film, tape or interview any employee, patient or visitor.