Parkview in the News
As COVID-19 numbers rise, Parkview Health encourages community to seek appropriate care, get vaccinated
Sept. 10, 2021 – Over the last several weeks, Parkview Health has seen a significant increase in hospitalizations, as well as patient volumes at clinics across the region, due to increasing COVID-19 activity. Approximately 90% of COVID-positive hospitalizations at Parkview are unvaccinated patients.
Michelle Charles honored with Douglas J. Leonard Indiana Caregiver of the Year Award by Indiana Hospital Association
Sept. 9, 2021 – Michelle Charles, vice president, nursing informatics, Parkview Health, was awarded the Douglas J. Leonard Indiana Caregiver of the Year Award by the Indiana Hospital Association (IHA) today at its 2021 Annual Meeting.
Parkview Health using grant from No Kid Hungry to help decrease food insecurity among families with young children
Sept. 2, 2021 – Parkview Health is using a $25,000 grant to help decrease food insecurity among 100 Fort Wayne families with young children.
Parkview Health updates plans for southwest campus
Aug. 17, 2021 – To-be-named ‘Parkview Southwest’ will offer wider array of services, including emergency care, outpatient surgery and specialty clinics
If you are a journalist, subscribe to our mailing list to receive press releases, media alerts and our monthly media newsletter.
Additional Media Resources
Our Parkview physicians and leaders are available to speak with you.
Contact our public relations manager to schedule an interview.
Meet Our Experts
- Tom Gutwein, MD, Medical Director, Parkview Regional Medical Center – Emergency Department
- Roy Robertson, MD, President, Parkview Heart Institute
- Neil Sharma, MD, President, Parkview Cancer Institute
- Chuck Clark, President, Parkview Behavioral Health
- Patti Brahe, Senior Vice President, Parkview Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Michael Mirro, MD, Chief Academic and Research Officer, Parkview Health
- Dena Jacquay, Chief Administrative Officer, Parkview Health
- Specialty physicians available upon request in areas such as family medicine; allergy, asthma and immunology; colon and rectal surgery; dermatology; weight management or sports medicine.
Image & Video Requests
The Parkview Marketing and Communications team can provide video footage, photographs, headshots and officials logos upon request. Contact the public relations manager with your request and specifications.
Request images and videos.
Per Parkview policy, all interviews with clinicians, co-workers or patients must be arranged through the public relations manager. Media representatives must contact the public relations manager before arriving on any Parkview property (including parking lots) to photograph, film, tape or interview any employee, patient or visitor.