Parkview in the News
Long-term Symptoms of COVID-19
Mar. 31, 2021 – Indiana University School of Medicine-Fort Wayne will partner with the Parkview to research causes and potential treatments for long-term symptoms of COVID-19.
Park Center awarded $4 million grant
Mar. 30, 2021 – Park Center has been awarded a nearly $4 million federal grant to expand access to behavioral health services in northeast Indiana.
Parkview Post-COVID Clinic
Mar. 25, 2021 – People dealing with lingering symptoms of COVID-19 may be eligible for referral to a new clinic created to help restore patients to their pre-COVID function.
Graduate Medical Education
Mar. 3, 2021 – Parkview is launching a graduate medical education program to attract, train and retain more physicians in northeast Indiana, creating regional economic and health benefits.
If you are a journalist, subscribe to our mailing list to receive press releases, media alerts and our monthly media newsletter.
Additional Media Resources
Our Parkview physicians and leaders are available to speak with you.
Contact our public relations manager to schedule an interview.
Meet Our Experts
- Tom Gutwein, MD, Medical Director, Parkview Regional Medical Center – Emergency Department
- Roy Robertson, MD, President, Parkview Heart Institute
- Neil Sharma, MD, President, Parkview Cancer Institute
- Chuck Clark, President, Parkview Behavioral Health
- Patti Brahe, Senior Vice President, Parkview Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Michael Mirro, MD, Chief Academic and Research Officer, Parkview Health
- Dena Jacquay, Chief Administrative Officer, Parkview Health
- Specialty physicians available upon request in areas such as family medicine; allergy, asthma and immunology; colon and rectal surgery; dermatology; weight management or sports medicine.
Image & Video Requests
The Parkview Marketing and Communications team can provide video footage, photographs, headshots and officials logos upon request. Contact the public relations manager with your request and specifications.
Request images and videos.
Per Parkview policy, all interviews with clinicians, co-workers or patients must be arranged through the public relations manager. Media representatives must contact the public relations manager before arriving on any Parkview property (including parking lots) to photograph, film, tape or interview any employee, patient or visitor.