Peak Performance Training
Improving mindset skills for athletes of all ages
Are you looking to maximize your mindset and mental edge to take your athletic training or sports performance to the next level? Parkview Sports Medicine offers an innovative Peak Performance coaching program that can help you be your best by:
- Boosting confidence
- Increasing motivation
- Improving focus and concentration
- Strengthening communication skills
- Enhancing teamwork
- Overcoming obstacles
- Mentally recovering from injuries
About the program
The program, which is for athletes of any age, is led by a certified peak performance coach who can help you learn the latest techniques to effectively cope with the stresses of training and sports, stay focused during competition, develop sport-specific strategies and deal with challenges both on and off the playing field.
The Parkview Sports Medicine Peak Performance program offers the following individualized services for athletes and teams at competitive pricing:
- Individual, one-on-one sessions for athletes.
- Initial one-hour consultation: $120
- Follow-up 30-minute consultation: $60
- Two-month consultation package: $600
- Services for teams.
- In-season and off-season customized team workshops: $200 per hour
- On-site peak performance consultations for athletes: $200 per hour
- Team peak performance strategy sessions: $200 per hour
- Team Immersion, focused on identifying and resolving team challenges to maximize performance. ($200 per hour)
- ($200 per hour)
- Services for coaches and administrators.
- Customized consultation and training to meet the unique needs of sports team coaches and administrators: $200 per hour
Check out all Parkview Sports Medicine’s Peak Performance program has to offer. When it comes to improving training or performance for athletes, the mind is just as important as physical skills.
For more information or to schedule a session, call 260-266-4007 or complete our online form.
Reduced rates are available for Parkview Sports Medicine partners.
Athletes may self-refer to Peak Performance coaching at Parkview Sports Medicine. A physician referral is not necessary.