At Parkview Packnett Family Cancer Institute, we believe that complete cancer care extends beyond fighting cancer and into cancer prevention. That’s why we have a specialized high risk clinic offering education and surveillance for those who are at a higher than average risk of developing cancer. Having a high cancer risk does not mean that you will develop cancer. It could mean that you carry a genetic marker or have a family history or other factors that may increase the possibility of developing cancer.
The High Risk and Cancer Risk Reduction Program is comprised of a dedicated, multidisciplinary medical team focused solely on those with an increased cancer risk. From risk-reduction strategies to screening and surveillance plans designed to catch cancers early, this specialized team can help you make informed health and well-being decisions right now that may impact you later.
Benefits of the program include:
- Complete cancer risk assessments
- Genetic counseling and testing when appropriate
- Development of personalized screening plans
- Medical management and collaboration, coordination and communication with your primary care provider
- One group of specialists consulting on and providing your recommended cancer screenings throughout your continuum of care
Call 833-724-8326 for information on scheduling an appointment.