When you have been diagnosed with heart failure, the team at the Heart Failure Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute is here to answer your questions and provide you with complete and qualified care.
The Heart Failure Clinic provides:
- Specialized care by the Heart Failure Clinic team
- Assistance in monitoring your symptoms
- Easy access to medications, if needed; follow-up appointments; cardiology testing and services in an outpatient setting.
- Education about your medications, dietary considerations, your smoking cessation and physical activities to strengthen your heart function.
- Specialized treatment and rehabilitation, all in one convenient location.
- Answers to your questions.
What is heart failure?
Heart failure is a combination of signs and symptoms that result from a weakened heart not pumping enough blood throughout the body. Heart failure can take several years to develop and will worsen if not treated.
Heart Failure Clinic appointments and referrals
Find information for patients and medical professionals about how to be referred and what to expect as a new patient.