Northeast Indiana Farm to School Team
The Northeast Indiana Farm to School team collaborates through community partnerships to generate awareness, create sustainable educational and agricultural opportunities, and support healthy living.
The Northeast Indiana Farm to School team bridges the gap between local farmers, schools and the community to cultivate a healthy environment where every person can live a life of well-being, success and purpose.
We will work to achieve our mission and vision by increasing Farm to School awareness and initiatives, promoting healthy living and providing agricultural and nutrition education experiences. To learn more about our introduction to the Farm to School program, check out our Parkview blog.
Current Farm to School Team Partners:
- Parkview Health
- Northeast Indiana Local Food Network
- Lakeland School Corporation
- Cameron Hospital
- Steuben County Soil and Water Conservation District
- East Allen County Schools
- Shape Up Steuben
- Bishop Luers High School
- Northwest Allen County Schools
- Purdue Extension
- Community Harvest Food Bank
- DeKalb Central Schools
- Trine University
- MSD of Steuben County
- Garrett-Keyser-Butler Schools
- Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Community Members/Volunteers
- USDA Farm to School Planning Grant – Fall 2019
- PNC Charitable Trusts – July 2020