Weekly Open Interviews for Registered Nurses
All walk-in interviews have been temporarily cancelled.
Caring. Knowledgeable. Passionate about delivering the best possible care to your patients. You’re the kind of nurse we’re looking for at Parkview. And we have everything you’re looking for in a Magnet-recognized health system. Great compensation and benefits. Career advancement programs. Sign-on bonuses and more. All this plus a unique team culture where nurses are truly valued and patients always come first.
You’ll learn about our nursing model of care and paths for development. You’ll also see all the exciting things happening on our campuses – from our world-class teamwork, to investments in new technology and expanded treatment areas.
Parkview Regional Medical Center
Who: Experienced nurses, new grads and soon to be grads from nursing programs
When: Every Monday | 5 – 7 p.m.
Every Wednesday | 10 a.m. – noon
Where: Parkview Regional Medical Center | 11109 Parkview Plaza Drive | Fort Wayne, Indiana | Entrance 1 | Valet service available
Please let the front desk know you are there for the open interviews for RNs.
Join us to experience what Parkview has to offer
- Qualify for a sign-on bonus, as well as a possible relocation package
- Strong nursing shared governance model that supports evidence-based practice, caring relationships, nursing research and innovation
- Nurse competency clinical ladder program
- Enhanced clinical nurse residency program
- Collaborative care model that enhances patient’s safety, satisfaction and outcomes
- Continued investment in Parkview Hospital Randallia
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- My Well-being, an internal program for co-workers focused on the mind, body, spirit and community aspects of personal health
Talk to a recruiter or request more information
Text "Parkview" to 97211, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 260-266-7263.