At Parkview, we are committed to providing a Total Rewards program that is comprehensive with competitive benefit options that meet your needs. We offer options for all of our job positions including compensation, benefits, work/life balance and learning – options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life.
Traditional and non-traditional benefits include:
In addition to your salary, Parkview offers the Parkview Excellence Plan for Co-workers bonus program which focuses on patient perception of care and financial performance. Bonuses are twice a year when patient satisfaction and financial targets are met.
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Parkview Health offers two different medical insurance options with varying levels of coverage, deductibles and co-pays to meet your family's needs. We also offer a dental and vision insurance option for you and your eligible dependents.
Employee and dependent life insurance
Parkview provides full-time co-workers (scheduled to work 32 or more hours a week) with life insurance options in increments of their annual salary. Part-time co-workers (scheduled to work 20 or more hours a week) are eligible for $10,000 of life insurance.
Co-workers are offered voluntary life insurance benefits such as supplemental life and dependent life insurance options.
Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Accidental death and dismemberment insurance protects against financial hardship when you or a covered dependent suffers an accidental death, loss of limb, paralysis or loss of sight. Co-workers are offered plan options up to a maximum benefit of $300,000. You can elect coverage for yourself only or include your family.
Short and long-term disability insurance
Short-term and long-term disability coverage provides a source of income if you are unable to work due to a serious illness or injury. Short-term disability is provided for both full- and part-time co-workers. Long-term disability coverage is provided to full-time co-workers.
Parkview Health provides a Retirement Contribution Plan for co-workers working at least 1,000 hours in a plan year. A variety of investment options are provided for all retirement savings plans offered.
All co-workers are offered the opportunity to contribute on either a pre-tax or after-tax basis to a 403(b) or 401(k) plan. Matching employer contributions are available for eligible co-workers.
Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
Maximize your tax savings by participating in a health care or day care flexible spending account (FSA). You can contribute up to $2,500 per year for the health care FSA and up to $5,000 per year for the day care FSA on a pre-tax basis. Any money left in the account at the end of the year is forfeited. The IRS calls this the "use it or lose it" rule.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parkview Health offers an Employee Assistance Program providing mental health counseling and support services.
- Adoption assistance
- Adoption assistance is available up to $2,000 for full-time co-workers with one year of service. Assistance goes toward expenses incurred in the adoption process. The lifetime maximum benefit is $ 4,000.
- Parkview offers a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) program which is based upon service and job position.
- Voluntary benefits
- Benefit eligible co-workers can purchase auto and home insurance and AFLAC plans through the convenience of payroll deduction.
- Education financial assistance
- Parkview offers reimbursement programs to help co-workers meet their educational goals. Options included tuition assistance for college-level courses and reimbursement for professional certifications