In an effort to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19, Parkview FirstCare Walk-in Clinics are currently suspending certain types of non-urgent medical services. The clinics will not be administering allergy injections or sports physicals until further notice.
These steps are being taken to protect you, our staff and other patients. We appreciate your understanding of this change and will resume these services at a later date.
Parkview FirstCare is here to care for you and your family at a moment’s notice.
Our providers are experienced family medicine and internal medicine physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who can fully treat minor illness and injury. They are here to evaluate and treat common urgent medical conditions. However, some patients may require being transferred to an emergency room and/or require follow-up care from their primary care provider. All patients who may need to be referred to the Emergency Department, MUST be evaluated and the assessment must be documented in the medical record by a provider prior to sending.
Parkview FirstCare can help if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Acute back pain (also see OrthoExpress Walk-In Clinic)
- Acute headache without head injury
- Acute sprains and strains
- Bronchitis and pneumonia
- Colds/Flu and sinus infections
- Draining of simple skin infection or abscess
- Ear pain, foreign bodies, and wax removal
- Eye redness, irritation and minor injury
- Foreign body removal
- Hayfever and mild allergic reactions
- IHSAA pre-participation sports physicals
- Minor lacerations, bites, and burns
- Minor non-pregnant abdominal pain
- Most dizziness and lightheadedness and vertigo
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Poison ivy and rashes
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin and nail infections and injuries
- Sore throat
- Uncomplicated sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Wart removal
- Wheezing, asthma, and COPD flares
In addition, Parkview FirstCare can provide walk-in injections for the following:
- TB testing
Please call 1-877-PPG-TODAY (774-8632) with any questions regarding Parkview FirstCare and the services we offer.