Parkview LaGrange Seniors Club
Stay healthy and active in LaGrange County
If you’re over 55 and looking to meet new people, learn more about health issues and find community resources, then the Seniors Club is right for you.
LaGrange County seniors club member benefits
- Medical education programs
- Physicians and other health experts discuss health topics and answer questions
- Annual review of your medicines by a Parkview LaGrange Hospital pharmacist
- Free blood pressure check monthly for members only*
- Quarterly dinner for members* – only $2 per person
- Quarterly birthday celebrations with free cake, punch and entertainment
*You must present your membership card to access these services.
The Seniors Club meets at 5:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month except December. Meetings take place in the Terrace Café at Parkview LaGrange Hospital. Blood pressure checks begin at 4:30 p.m.
Becoming a member
The Seniors Club is open to any LaGrange County resident aged 55 or older. Membership is free but you must register to participate. Annual memberships run from January 1- December 1 each year.
To register a membership, give us a call at 260-463-9009 or email ParkviewLagrangeSeniorClub@parkview.com.