When you’re having a baby, there’s so much to plan and do. That’s why Parkview provides you with an OB nurse navigator to guide you through every step of your birth planning journey. From tours and pre-registration to helping you plan the special “Family Hour” after your baby is born, your nurse navigator takes care of everything.
Birth planning and support services we provide
Think of your Parkview OB nurse navigator as your “go-to” person at Parkview as you prepare for delivery. Our experienced team can offer a variety of services including:
- Support you along your planning journey from your first prenatal visit through the postpartum period.
- Support care coordination between your OB/GYN provider and any specialty consults.
- Help you pre-register.
- Give you a tour of the Family Birthing Center.
- Create a record of your OB history.
- Get you signed up for prenatal classes.
- Create an individualized pregnancy and delivery plan.
- Familiarize you with all the amenities available.
- Help you plan the special “Family Hour” just after your baby is born.
- Serve as a contact person for all your questions and concerns.
- Connect you with useful resources.
- Follow up with you after you baby is born.