Parkview Health Logo

Colon & Rectal Surgery

What is a colon and rectal specialist?

A colon and rectal specialist treats diseases and conditions of the colon (large intestine), rectum and anus. Parkview’s board-certified specialists are all surgeons who have received extra training in these conditions.

Find a colon and rectal surgery provider

Parkview Health has colon and rectal surgery providers located throughout the northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. If you're interested in establishing care with one of our providers, call 800-801-9102.

PPG - Colon and Rectal Surgery locations

Meet Our Team

photo of Paul Conarty, MD

Paul Conarty, MD

photo of Hisham Elhassan, MD

Hisham Elhassan, MD

photo of Sean Garrean, MD

Sean Garrean, MD

photo of Kelly Klinker, MD

Kelly Klinker, MD

photo of Virendra Parikh, MD

Virendra Parikh, MD

photo of Mithun Shenoi, MD

Mithun Shenoi, MD

photo of Kathleen Collins, NP

Kathleen Collins, NP

photo of Emily Grindley, NP

Emily Grindley, NP

photo of Taylor Rice, NP

Taylor Rice, NP

photo of Amber Ritter, NP

Amber Ritter, NP

photo of Christina Wilson, NP

Christina Wilson, NP