Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy
1355 Mariners Drive
Warsaw, IN 46582
Phone: (574) 372-0010
From the main hospital lobby area, please take the elevator (located to your left) to the lower level. Rehab is located directly outside the elevator doors.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. *Extended hours are available by request.
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Treatment for all neurological diagnoses
- Treatment for all orthopedic diagnoses
- Free Balance Screening
- Acute and chronic pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dry needling
- Hand therapy
- Joint replacement program
- Neck and back injuries
- Pre-operative and post-operative therapy
- Stroke Rehabilitation
Insurance benefits are determined and pre-certification is completed by an insurance specialist prior to the first appointment. The first appointment is generally scheduled within 48 hours. Post-operative patients are scheduled the following workday.