Caring for your feet is important. And when you’re dealing with foot pain, daily activities are daunting. A podiatrist can help you alleviate your foot pain. Find help and healing by visiting an office of podiatry.
- Podiatric procedures and treatments
- Corrective bone surgery
- Warts, bunions or ingrown toenail removal
- Heel spurs and hammer toe correction
- Soft-tissue lesion removal and more
Signs when you should visit a physician
- When you experience pain or discomfort in feet, toes or lower legs
- When you experience unusual color change on your feet, toes or lower legs
- When you notice a cut, sore, blister or bruise on your feet, toes or lower legs that hasn’t started healing within a day
Click here to learn about our Parkview Physicians Group – Podiatry practice.