As we age, our health becomes more complex. At the Parkview Advantage Clinic (PAC), we offer patients a team-based approach to address medical and social needs with two physicians, a full-time pharmacist, a licensed clinical behavioral therapist and a nurse care navigator. Additionally, the PAC offers increased access for patients to prevent unnecessary emergency room visits and to avoid hospitalizations.
As a patient at the Parkview Advantage Clinic, you can expect:
- Longer appointment times with your provider to ensure all your physical and mental health needs are met.
- Care coordinators and nurses who will be by your side throughout your care experience.
- Behavioral health resources.
- Community programming and activities.
- Transportation to and from appointments, if needed.
- Pharmacist on-site to answer questions and assist with prescriptions.