The Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute is here to provide care to those patients who have pulmonary hypertension, a lung disorder in which the arteries carrying blood from the heart to the lungs experience an extreme rise in pressure. This can result in weakening of the heart muscle.
The Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute provides:
- Coordinated care by the Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic team, beginning with a thorough assessment, followed by additional testing as appropriate, education and support.
- An individualized treatment plan that is best for you.
- Specialized treatments administered all at one convenient location.
- Education about your medications, dietary considerations, and physical activities to best manage your symptoms.
- Answers to your questions.