Audiologists are trained medical professionals who diagnose and treat hearing loss disorders and other conditions of the inner ear. The practice of audiology can help patients improve their hearing by using various technological advances to improve the function of the ears.
Common ear conditions
- Otitis Media (Ear infection) — Ear pain caused by bacteria or a virus in the middle ear.
- Hearing Loss — The sudden or gradual decrease in how well you can hear.
- Tinnitus — The sensation of hearing a sound, such as a ringing, that nobody else can hear.
Common ear treatments
- Ear tubes— commonly suggested for ear infections
- Hearing aids — can be used for tinnitus or hearing loss
- Medications — prescribed to clear up infections
We hear you
Parkview Audiologists can help you get your confidence back. Our staff specializes in the latest treatment options for hearing loss. We offer personalized management and treatment options for the hearing impaired, including comprehensive hearing evaluations, otoscopy and rehabilitation.