Parkview Message Board
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 27th – 10:10 a.m.
COVID-19 Screening Resources
Review detailed screening information that can help you make care decisions.
View screening resources.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Learn how Parkview Health is making it safer to get the care you need
Parkview Health is committed to your safety while receiving treatment for your health care needs. We understand you may be concerned about entering a hospital or doctor’s office at this time. That’s why we are taking extra steps to ensure you are comfortable and confident that you can receive care from Parkview Health without additional worry.
We’ve added extra precautions – including implementing innovative technologies to clean exam rooms, taking novel approaches of scheduling appointments and screening patients at the door – all to reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other viruses.
From emergency room visits to family medicine, walk-in clinics and specialty care in our hospitals, we are ready to care for you, with the compassion, expertise and protection that you deserve.
Facility and Service Updates
Parkview Health has implemented numerous precautions to mitigate the spread and impact of the novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). Additional safety measures are now in place to protect patients and co-workers while resuming operations.
These measures include:
- Additional patient screenings via phone before the day of care and upon arrival to a facility.
- Contained areas for patients with known or suspected COVID-19.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures that include the use of UV light sterilization in some areas.
- All patients and co-workers will be asked to wear a face mask upon entering a Parkview facility. Patients are encouraged to wear their own masks, but those without a mask will be given one upon arrival.
Ongoing precautions include:
- Valet parking at all facilities has been suspended. Staff will be available in the parking lot to help visitors needing assistance getting to the front entrance.
- Ongoing visitor restrictions and limited entrances to some locations.
- Reduced hours and temporary closures at some facilities.
See below for specific information by facility or service.
Classes & Events
Parkview Health has canceled several scheduled classes and events throughout March, April and May. You may visit the Classes & Events calendar here. If you are unsure whether your class or event has been canceled, please contact the department holding the event/class to verify.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions related to COVID-19 and its impact on Parkview facilities and services.
View Our Frequently Asked Questions