At Parkview, we provide a Total Rewards program that includes great compensation and benefits, a work/life balance and learning opportunities to enhance your career and personal life. See why Parkview was named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana – and why, once you’re here, you may never choose to leave.
- Compensation – Great compensation package, sign-on bonus up to $40,000 based on experience and critical need area, and a relocation bonus
- Benefits – Competitive benefit discounts and plan flexibility through Signature Care PPO network, Parkview Employee Assistance Program and Parkview Workplace Wellness
- My Well-Being – an internal program for co-workers focused on the mind, body, spirit and community aspects of personal health
- Tuition assistance – Parkview Health provides educational financial assistance to eligible co-workers who wish to pursue education for personal or professional development. Co-workers are eligible to receive tuition assistance after six months of continuous employment with Parkview.
- Scholarships – Parkview Health offers scholarships to support co-workers and students pursuing a nursing degree.
Professional Development Opportunities
Jumpstart to Excellence
As a Parkview nurse, you have the opportunity to participate in real-life healthcare simulations in our onboarding program, Jumpstart to Excellence. Rather than the traditional, didactic and classroom-style orientation, Parkview has embraced healthcare simulation as a powerful educational tool. Rest assured that you will feel prepared and supported as you begin your career as a Parkview Nurse.
Nurse Residency Program
The Parkview Nurse Residency Program, also known as Transition to Practice Program, is a 16-month interactive experience that ensures new graduate nurses with less than 12 months of experience receive support for their professional development. Classes include the knowledge and peer support required for progression along the continuum from novice to expert nursing practice. The cohort style activities and experiences will enrich your first year as a Parkview nurse and provide monthly connection opportunities to help you thrive in your first year and beyond.
Interested in learning more about our compensation and benefits for nurses?
Contact a Parkview recruiter:
View Open Positions