Flexible nursing career options
Parkview Travel Nursing Program
At Parkview Health we understand there are many seasons in life, and a career you are passionate about should reflect that. Do you enjoy Indiana summers, but prefer to travel south for the winter? Looking for an opportunity that gives you the freedom to spend your summers relaxing at the lake? Find flexibility, personal and professional growth, as well as other unique opportunities on a seasonal basis as a Parkview Travel RN co-worker.
Internal travel RN benefits
- Assignments lasting three to nine months
- Mileage allowance to and from Fort Wayne
- Lodging assistance
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for 403(b) with matching employer contributions
Parkview RN and LPN Hotel Program
We know the thought of relocating to a new community can be a hard decision. We don’t want that to prevent you from joining our team! That’s why Parkview Health offers help with lodging for nursing and hospital LPN co-workers who would like to work at Parkview but aren’t ready to relocate to the Fort Wayne area.
Hotel program details
Hotel program criteria
Minimum criteria for the Hotel Lodging Program includes:
- 0.6 FTE or higher
- Live over 50 miles from the Parkview Hospital location
- Parkview will cover two nights per week for 0.6 FTE co-workers and three nights per week for 0.9 FTE co-workers. Co-workers may choose what nights those are based on their shifts.
- Hotel coverage is available for up to two years. A relocation bonus is available if the co-worker accepts a full-time position during or after their two years at Parkview.
Interested in learning more about our flexible nursing career options?
Contact a Parkview recruiter:
View Open Positions