There are many steps you can take to support your health and well-being such as eating a balanced diet, engaging in regular physical activity, managing stress and prioritizing sleep just to name a few. One important step to add to the list is maintaining regular communication with your care team.
Your care team is focused on high-quality patient care which requires building a strong patient relationship based on confidentiality and trust. No sign, symptom or condition is too trivial or embarrassing when it comes to your personal health. Whether you are living with a chronic condition or in seemingly good health, it is important to speak clearly and honestly with your provider including health goals, lifestyle changes, advance care directives, and medical concerns so that they are armed with the information necessary to develop a personalized treatment plan. Communication is truly the key to developing a meaningful relationship with your care team.
Maintain communication with Parkview MyChart
Parkview MyChart is a free, secure and confidential web-based portal that directly connects you with your Parkview care team via a computer, tablet or smartphone. You can update your personal health information, view your medical record and exchange messages with your established Parkview primary care and specialty providers.
The Messaging feature in MyChart allows you to:
- Ask non-urgent medical questions about your health, prescription, test result or visit follow-up.
- Send a photo or video, if needed.
- Request a referral.
- Request or schedule an appointment with a member of your care team.
- Request a refill for a prescription from your medications list.
- Ask a customer service question about billing, insurance or a different non-medical concern.
Most providers can respond to messages within two business days. Parkview MyChart is not suitable for urgent medical concerns. If you require an immediate response, call 877-774-8632. If you have an emergency, call 911.
Customizable communication preferences
The Communication Preferences feature allows you to personalize how you receive communication from Parkview: email, push notifications, phone call or mail.
You can customize preferences for:
- Alerts and notifications about upcoming or past appointments.
- Updates from Parkview Health.
- Notifications when new information is available about your care.
- Updates about billing and insurance information.
- Alerts when questionnaires are available or due.
- Alerts about account updates.
- Alerts for current telehealth visits.
- Notifications about tasks and changes to your To Do list.
MyChart users also receive Parkview MyChart News, an email newsletter highlighting new and enhanced features, updates to the portal, and resources for how to make the most of your Parkview MyChart account.
Without a Parkview MyChart account?
There are several ways to activate a MyChart account. Call our MyChart Support Team at 260-266-8700 or toll-free 1-855-853-0001, email MyChart@parkview.com or create an account here. It is free, available to all Parkview patients and accessible anytime, anywhere via the web or mobile app: Apple | Android
If you need assistance with your account or have questions, email our MyChart Support Team at MyChart@parkview.com or call 260-266-8700 or toll-free 1-855-853-0001.