The Parkview Therapy Services orthopedic physical therapy team specializes in physical therapy and rehabilitative care with a musculoskeletal focus.
When it comes to getting you on the path to recovery, we're here to help. Our expert physical therapists are committed to getting you back to your highest level of function after your injury, illness, surgery or diagnosis of disease. We work with you and your family to meet your personal recovery goals — whether you want to get back on the golf course, back to your weekend hobby or simply back to work. The first step to recovery begins here.
We’re proud to offer subspecialty approaches to your recovery. Starting with a comprehensive evaluation, we’ll come up with a plan that’s right for you. Personalized, one-on-one treatment sessions will get you back on your feet in no time.
We specialize in:
- Manual therapy and soft tissue restoration
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTYM)
- Aquatic therapy
- Athletic rehabilitation
- Balance & vertigo therapies
- Vestibular rehabilitation and concussion treatment
- Outpatient neurological rehabilitation
- Kinesiology taping
- Blood flow restriction
- Orthotic fabrication & foot care
- Functional dry needling
- Pilates rehabilitation
- Dance & performing arts therapy
- Hand & upper extremity therapy
Our team of experts
Our team is made up of therapists with a comprehensive array of specialties and certifications, including Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapists (COMT) and Sports Clinical Specialists (SCS). Depending on your needs, we’ll connect you with the right therapist for the job.
We have therapists who are certified or trained in:
- Full-body active release techniques
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Maitland-Australian physiotherapy
- Hand therapy
- Graston®, Astym®, RockBlade® and cupping techniques
- RockTape® method
- Blood flow restriction therapy
Come visit us
You may now self-refer to receive outpatient physical therapy services. A physician referral is no longer necessary. If you choose to participate in physical therapy, our therapists will keep your physician informed of your progress throughout your treatment. Orthopedic physical therapy is offered in seven convenient locations throughout the region.