Access your healthcare information anytime, anywhere
Parkview MyChart users recently received a notification about Two-Step Verification. Make your Parkview MyChart account more secure and turn on Two-Step Verification. For more information, click here.
Whether through your computer or mobile device app, Parkview MyChart is a secure and confidential web-based system that allows you to communicate with your doctor's office and access many of your healthcare records. Parkview MyChart lets you get more from your healthcare when it's convenient for you.
You can use MyChart to:
- View your health summary, including current medications, allergies, immunizations and test results.
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Send and receive secure messages with your provider
- Request prescription refills
- Pay your current bill and review past payments
- Request medical records for yourself or your proxy
- Receive treatment from home with an E-Visit or video visit
- Notify us of changes to your contact information
MyChart is not for use in emergencies or for messages that require immediate attention. For medical emergencies, call 911.
Virtual Walk-In Clinic
Talk to the next available Parkview provider through a virtual walk-in visit.
Scheduled Video Visits
Connect with your specific Parkview provider from your smartphone or tablet.
Receive a personalized treatment plan with this symptom-based questionnaire.
Need MyChart support? Visit the help center
MyChart is a secure and confidential web-based system that allows you to communicate with your Parkview Physicians Group (PPG) doctor's office and access many of your healthcare records from any place with an internet connection. MyChart lets you get more from your healthcare when it's convenient for you.