Access your healthcare information anytime, anywhere
All Parkview MyChart accounts have been enrolled in paperless billing effective Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
Paperless billing gives you a more convenient, secure and eco-friendly way to receive, view and pay your bill. View a complete list of paperless billing frequently asked questions.
Whether through your computer or mobile device app, Parkview MyChart is a secure and confidential web-based system that allows you to communicate with your doctor's office and access many of your healthcare records. Parkview MyChart lets you get more from your healthcare when it's convenient for you.
You can use MyChart to:
- View your health summary, including current medications, allergies, immunizations and test results.
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Send and receive secure messages with your provider
- Request prescription refills
- Pay your current bill and review past payments
- Request medical records for yourself or your proxy
- Receive treatment from home with an E-Visit or video visit
- Notify us of changes to your contact information
MyChart is not for use in emergencies or for messages that require immediate attention. For medical emergencies, call 911.