Access your healthcare information anytime, anywhere
Parkview MyChart users recently received a notification about Two-Step Verification. Make your Parkview MyChart account more secure and turn on Two-Step Verification. For more information, click here.
Whether through your computer or mobile device app, Parkview MyChart is a secure and confidential web-based system that allows you to communicate with your doctor's office and access many of your healthcare records. Parkview MyChart lets you get more from your healthcare when it's convenient for you.
You can use MyChart to:
- View your health summary, including current medications, allergies, immunizations and test results.
- Schedule and cancel appointments
- Send and receive secure messages with your provider
- Request prescription refills
- Pay your current bill and review past payments
- Request medical records for yourself or your proxy
- Receive treatment from home with an E-Visit or video visit
- Notify us of changes to your contact information
MyChart is not for use in emergencies or for messages that require immediate attention. For medical emergencies, call 911.