Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Our Parkview Physicians Group – Pediatric Specialties, Infectious Diseases team consists of a board-certified physician and clinical staff who are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases, including those caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. Our team works in collaboration with your pediatrician to ensure seamless, comprehensive care.
Pediatric infectious diseases we treat
Our pediatric infectious disease physician specializes in the treatment of conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Recurrent skin infections
- Recurrent infections
- Children with immunodeficiency
- Recurrent fever
- Periodic fever syndromes
- Fever of unknown origin
- Bone and joint infections
- Congenital infections
- HIV infection
- Histoplasmosis and other endemic fungal infections
- Kawasaki disease
- Tick borne diseases (Lyme, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Ehrlichiosis)
- Arboviruses (Chikungunya virus, Dengue virus, West Nile virus, Zika virus)
Referral to our pediatric infectious disease team
Referral from your child’s pediatrician may be required. If your child is showing symptoms of an infectious disease or has recently been diagnosed with one, contact your pediatrician for a referral to our highly trained and experienced pediatric infectious disease team today.
For more information about our pediatric specialties, call 260-266-5400.