Take the Her Heart Challenge
Are you ready for a change in your life?
The experts at Parkview Heart Institute and Parkview Physicians Group – Cardiology are here to help you reach your health and well-being goals!
Whether your personal goal is weight loss, reducing high blood pressure or lowering cholesterol, we’ve got good news for you: the “Her Heart Challenge” can help you achieve it.
Tap into a wealth of tips and resources, our dedicated support network, and make a difference in your health and well-being in 2022.
The next session will begin in July 2022, and will include:
- Health information and support at weekly evening meetings held on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus
- Lab work
- Opportunities for physical activity
- Access to health experts, including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, dietitians, exercise physiologists, behavioral therapists and much more
All aspects of the Her Heart Challenge are FREE. However, space is limited. If interested, be aware of these dates:
- Application deadline is Friday, May 15.
- Applicants will interview from June 13 to June 15.
- Selected participants will be notified of their acceptance into the program by June 30.
If you would like to participate in the next Her Heart Challenge, complete the online application or download, fill out and return our printable application.
Make 2022 the year for you!