The Parkview Vein Center is here to provide care to those patients with a diagnosis of venous disease.
As a patient of the Vein Center, you can expect:
- Coordinated care by the Vein Center team, beginning with a thorough assessment, followed by additional testing as appropriate, education and support.
- An individualized treatment plan that is best for you.
- Specialized treatments administered all at one convenient location.
- Education about your medications, dietary considerations, and physical activities to best manage your symptoms.
- A care team that will work in conjunction with your other healthcare providers.
- Answers to your questions.
Venous conditions we treat
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Open venous ulcers
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Chronic leg swelling
Vein Center appointments and referrals
Find information for patients and medical professionals about how to be referred and what to expect as a new patient.