In 1990, Ortho NorthEast (ONE) became the first orthopedic group in the region to open a freestanding outpatient surgery center. The practice quickly grew and, in 2010, a 65,000 sq. ft. facility was built on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus.
In 2013, ONE partnered with Parkview Ortho Hospital and renamed the facility Parkview SurgeryONE. As an ambulatory surgery center, Parkview SurgeryONE is a highly regulated facility providing specialized orthopedic care for outpatient procedures. We're committed to excellence in patient safety and quality.
Where to go
Getting here is easy. Parkview Ortho Hospital is on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus near Dupont Road and I-69, Entrance 7.
Free public parking is provided in lots outside Entrance 7. Guests are welcome to park in any non-reserved space in any of the public lots.
Parkview SurgeryONE offers same-day outpatient surgery to nearly 7,000 patients each year. Procedures commonly performed at the facility include:
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgeries
- Lumbar and cervical spine discectomies
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstructions
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Carpal tunnel releases
- Trigger finger releases
- Surgical corrections of ankle and foot deformities
- Fracture treatments
- Selective nerve root injections (pain blocks)
- Total hip replacements, including anterior and posterior approaches
- Total knee replacements
- Total shoulder replacements