In 1990, Ortho NorthEast (ONE) became the first orthopedic group in the region to open a freestanding outpatient surgery center. The practice quickly grew and, in 2010, a 65,000 sq. ft. facility was built on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus. In 2013, ONE partnered with Parkview Ortho Hospital and renamed the facility Parkview SurgeryONE.
Parkview SurgeryONE offers same-day outpatient surgery to nearly 7,000 patients each year. Procedures commonly performed at the facility include:
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgeries
- Lumbar and cervical spine discectomies
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstructions
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Carpal tunnel releases
- Trigger finger releases
- Surgical corrections of ankle and foot deformities
- Fracture treatments
- Selective nerve root injections (pain blocks)
- Total hip replacements, including anterior and posterior approaches
- Total knee replacements
- Total shoulder replacements
A compassionate team and a state-of-the-art facility
Research shows that staff members who are specially trained in orthopedic care, as well as a facility specifically designed to meet the unique needs of orthopedic patients, can lead to improved outcomes. At Parkview SurgeryONE, we have both.
Our entire team is trained in orthopedic care – from pre-operative preparation to post-operative recovery. More importantly, we’re focused on you. We understand surgery can cause feelings of uneasiness, and because of this, we take extra time to help answer your questions, relieve your concerns and calm your anxieties.
Parkview SurgeryONE’s state-of-the-art facility offers amenities and resources to help you feel more at home, including:
- A welcoming lobby features plush furniture, televisions, books and magazines, and even a children’s play area. Plenty of natural light also helps create a bright but calming atmosphere.
- Comfortable consultation rooms offer a quite space where our orthopedic surgeons can keep your family members up-to-date on your progress while you’re in surgery.
- Private 23-hour-rooms for patients who have medical conditions that require additional care and support following surgery. These rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and shower, telephone, television and wireless Internet.
Subspecialized Surgeons at Parkview SurgeryONE
Surgeries at Parkview SurgeryONE are performed by the board-certified specialists of Ortho NorthEast (ONE). Founded in 1962, ONE is recognized as the tri-state region’s premier orthopedic group. Their growing roster of board-certified physicians includes some of the area’s most highly trained and experienced specialists who have compiled an impressive record of quality care and pioneering surgical techniques.
For more information, or to set up an appointment, call (260) 672-5000.
Parkview Ortho Hospital is partially physician owned by: Jeffrey Barr, William Berghoff, Lorinda Browning, Jason DeDoes, Douglas Dohl, David Goertzen, Ward Hamlet, Jeffery Harris, Jason Heisler, Gregory Hoffman, Richard Johnston II, Jon Karl, Scott Karr, Shantanu Kulkarni, Christopher LaSalle, Michael Lee, Alan McGee, Rebecca Posner, John Pritchard, Mathew Stephens, John Williams, Leamon Williams, David Wittbrodt, Stephen Wright, and Robert Wuthrich.