Parkview Regional Medical Center
Located on an expanded north Fort Wayne campus, Parkview Regional Medical Center (PRMC) provides medical services to patients in Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan. PRMC provides over 550 private acute care rooms. The facility is a level II adult and pediatric trauma center, an accredited pain center and a certified primary stroke center. PRMC also features specialty centers for orthopedics, women's and children's health, cancer and cardiovascular care.
Parkview Hospital Randallia
This community hospital has been serving patients at its current location in the heart of Fort Wayne since 1953. Parkview Hospital Randallia (PVH) continues to be a full-service center of healthcare activity and excellence dedicated to expanding access to care for patients across the region. Features include:
- 13 buildings, including a 1,000,000-square-foot facility, on a 71-acre campus
- 196 patient beds in the main Parkview Hospital Randallia facility, with an additional 83 beds at the Parkview Behavioral Health Institute
- A full-service, 24-hour Emergency Department including two trauma bays
- A modern Intensive Care Unit equipped with telemedicine connections to intensivist services at PRMC
- The Parkview Rehabilitation Center, which is CARF-accredited for Comprehensive Inpatient Medical Rehabilitation, and Stroke and Brain Injury programs
- Dedicated specialty centers for women and children, surgery care, outpatient therapy, wound healing and behavioral health
The Department of Pharmacy at PRMC and PVH provides state of the art comprehensive pharmaceutical care services. The pharmacy practice model includes both clinical pharmacy generalists and clinical pharmacy specialists. The Department of Pharmacy has a strong presence in the inpatient setting and have clinical pharmacists rounding on 20 multidisciplinary health care teams Monday through Friday and 13 multidisciplinary health care teams seven days a week. Multidisciplinary teams include Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Trauma, Emergency Medicine, Oncology, and Infectious Diseases. Other clinical services include inpatient pharmacokinetic dosing, nutrition support, targeted drug therapy monitoring, antimicrobial stewardship, and more.