Quick assessments and recommendations for COVID-19 treatment
Through MyChart, you can receive guidance on fast, personalized care if you suspect that you or a family member has COVID-19 — or if you have been exposed to someone who is COVID-19 positive.
Accessing the MyChart COVID-19 Symptom Checker
- Go to the MyChart mobile app on your mobile device or download it for free at Parkview.com/MyChart.
- Go to Menu and search Symptoms. Select “Symptom Checker” under Find Care.
- Choose from these options:
- COVID Visit Screening: After completing the free screening, a video visit may be recommended. Schedule a visit with your Parkview provider or the Parkview Virtual Walk-in Clinic.
- COVID Testing: Receive an order for a COVID-19 test without a provider video visit.
Frequently asked questions
The MyChart Symptom Checker is based on current CDC guidelines and guidance from Parkview Health medical experts. This MyChart feature should be used for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a diagnosis.