How to apply
Applicants' completed application and transcript(s) from each college and/or university attended must be received by December 1 to interview for the class starting the following July.
Each applicant is responsible for submitting the following application materials to the program by the dates listed below.
- An application and official transcript from each college and/ or university attended by the applicant. The application and official transcript(s) must be received by December 1.
- One reference from each of the following:
- Chemistry professor
- Biology professor
- Employer (if available, or another science professor or personal reference if the applicant has no work experience).
- If the student meets the minimum application requirements, they will receive a notice of available interview times. Applicants will choose 3 different times over at least two different days, in order of their preference. All efforts will be made to give the applicant their first choice, but the interview times are on a “first-come, first-served” basis. The interview must be completed by December.
- An overall GPA of 2.7 on a 4.00 scale and 2.7 in all biology and chemistry courses is needed to be considered for admission. In addition, no grade of less than a "C-" is accepted for a required chemistry or biology course.
Program Application for Submission
Program Evaluation for Applicant's Reference
Explore course descriptions, academic calendar and other helpful information.