Heart valve specialty care
The Valve Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute is here to provide care to those patients who have been diagnosed with heart valve disease. Aortic valve stenosis (AVS) and Mitral Valve Regurgitation (MR) are two common types of heart valve disease our experts treat.
The Valve Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute provides:
- Answers. A class is offered before your initial consultation to share the process and answer your treatment questions.
- A comprehensive approach which allows you to meet with a cardiologist and a cardiovascular surgeon in one visit.
- Personalized care by the Valve Clinic team. At a bi-weekly case review, the team will discuss your evaluation, your medical images and testing results in order to identify the best treatment plan for you.
- Easy access to all treatment options currently available for heart valve disease.
- Advanced diagnostic capability, treatment and recovery options, all in one convenient location.
- Education about your medications, dietary considerations, smoking cessation and physical activities to strengthen your heart function.