Open seasonally in May through October from dawn to dusk. Depending on weather the park, pavilion and restrooms may be closed.
Using the park
The park is a great place for a picnic, a game of catch, a pleasant walk or taking the kids to the playground. Because the park is a popular attraction, however, it’s important for visitors to follow park rules* and be considerate of others. Any activity that jeopardizes the safety or well-being of other park visitors is not allowed.
For the safety of others, please also keep these points in mind:
- Children and pets must be supervised at all times. Pets should be on leashes.
- No organized events may be held in the park unless specifically sponsored by Parkview. No signs or banners promoting events may be posted unless approved by Parkview administration.
- Use of the pavilion and the amphitheater is restricted to Parkview Health staff and community groups that have requested permission from Parkview administration. These park features cannot be reserved, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bicycling, skateboarding or skating
- Use of moonwalks or inflatable attractions
- Tobacco, alcohol or drug use
- Open fires and grilling
- Swimming, boating, ice skating or fishing
- Profanity, loud music or disruptive behavior
- Use of fireworks or firearms
- Removal of park property
To report prohibited or dangerous activities observed at the park, call (260) 266-1800 or (260) 266-1801.
For answers to questions about park facilities or appropriate activities, call (260) 266-7730 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or email us at email@example.com.
*Community residents are welcome to enjoy the park with family and friends. However, Parkview reserves the right to refuse admittance or to require any individual or group to leave the park for violating park guidelines, or failing to seek appropriate authorization in advance of planned events.