Choose Parkview. This is why you chose healthcare.
Guided by our mission to improve the health of our communities, Parkview Health nurse leaders and co-workers have charted a course for nursing excellence and professional growth. Parkview nurses provide excellent care to every patient, every day.
Nurses working in complex healthcare environments are challenged to maintain clinical expertise and skills that lead to clinical excellence in the midst of changes in technology, government regulations and economic conditions. Parkview supports nursing professionals with the best clinical tools and current medical information.
View Open Nursing Positions
Parkview Health ANCC Magnet-Recognized 2017
Parkview Health’s hospitals have joined the ranks of the nation’s most elite by achieving Magnet® recognition across the region. Magnet designation is granted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®, which ensures that rigorous standards for nursing excellence are met.
To help enhance clinical excellence, Parkview nurses can draw on these resources:
- At Parkview, the Nursing Professional Practice Model provides the structure and process for staff nurses and nursing leaders to share in decision-making, interdisciplinary communication and collaboration on the delivery of nursing practice. This model also promotes a high degree of adaptability, teamwork and professionalism.
- Mosby’s Nursing Consult, an online resource that is accessed at the bedside, provides evidence-based nursing monographs, patient education handouts, the latest drug information, full-text journal articles, expert discussions from nursing and medical reference books and clinical updates.
- The Parkview Nurse is an annual publication documenting experiences of the registered professional nurses at Parkview. Sharing this information is intended to both inspire and inform nurses in their efforts regarding service enhancement and professional development.
- Parkview supports healthcare education in a variety of ways and has partnerships with the nursing departments at these universities: PFW, The University of Saint Francis and Indiana Wesleyan University.
Parkview nurses specialize in these areas of care:
- Emergency Department
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (STICU)
- Continuing Medical Intensive Care Unit (CMICU)
- Centralized Registry
- The Hospitalist program
- Flight Services
- Ortho Neuro Trauma
- IV Team
- Primary care
- Surgical Admission Unit (SAU)
- Psychiatric Mental Health
Are you interested in being a Parkview Nurse?
Open Interviews for RNs
Parkview Health will host Open Interviews for Registered Nurses. Meet with a hiring leader and you could potentially leave with a contingent offer.