Be your best. Be a Parkview nurse.
You wanted to help others, so you chose a career in nursing. Now choose the health system that can help you be your best — Parkview. We’re the healthcare leader in northeast Indiana, with 10 hospitals, Magnet status and everything you need to launch or grow a great career in nursing.
View Open Nursing Positions
Parkview Health: Grounded in our mission
As a community owned, not-for-profit organization, we are driven to make a difference. Parkview Health is dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of individuals and families in communities throughout northeast Indiana, northwest Ohio and southern Michigan. Together, our physicians, co-workers and leaders accomplish this by:
- Tailoring a personalized health journey to achieve each person’s unique goals.
- Demonstrating world-class teamwork as we partner with individuals along their journey.
- Providing the excellence, innovation and value our patients and community seek in terms of convenience, compassion, service, cost and quality.
As a Parkview nurse, you will experience:
- Opportunity to choose and transition between these roles in your nursing career, regardless of your clinical specialty:
- Clinical practice as a bedside nurse
- Clinical education among your peers
- Nursing leadership
- An enhanced clinical nurse residency program
- Collaborative care model that enhances patients’ safety, satisfaction and outcomes
This is why you chose healthcare. Now, choose Parkview.
At Parkview, we are known for our quality of care, innovation and collaboration among all care team members. Our culture can be seen and felt when walking through our front door and continues into the clinical care areas and administrative offices. Our nurses and leadership display shared values, friendliness, genuine compassion and dedication.
Parkview nurses specialize in these areas of care:
- Emergency Department
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (STICU)
- Continuing Medical Intensive Care Unit (CMICU)
- Centralized Registry
- The Hospitalist program
- Flight Services
- Ortho Neuro Trauma
- IV Team
- Primary care
- Surgical Admission Unit (SAU)
- Psychiatric Mental Health
Are you interested in being a Parkview Nurse?