PPG – Weight Management & Bariatric Surgery is home to an expansive team of expertly-trained clinicians who treat patients with the disease of obesity and the related illnesses associated with excess body weight.
Our patients have access to:
- Individualized weight loss counseling uniquely designed to promote complete health and well-being.
- American Board of Obesity Medicine physicians trained in evidence-based, scientific medical weight loss solutions including lifestyle changes, dietary education, psychological counseling, medication management, and medical therapies.
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery certified bariatric surgeons that are trained in minimally invasive techniques providing the safest and most effective framework for surgical weight loss.
- Advanced Practice Providers (NPs/PAs) that have completed extensive training and received a Certificate of Advanced Education in Obesity Medicine who support our physicians and are skilled in guiding patients with the full spectrum of medical science.
- Registered dietitians, who are nationally board certified after a four-year college degree to provide accurate and scientifically based approaches to diet and nutrition with hands-on education and carefully curated recipes and strategies.
- Specially trained, licensed therapists and psychologists to guide you through the mental health challenges associated with not only losing unhealthy weight, but also improving total emotional well-being for the journey ahead.
- Access to electronic and physical tools that can you as you strive for effective weight/lifestyle management and long-term success.