Job shadowing is a brief period of observational experience that pairs you with Parkview professionals to learn more about a particular career, within our healthcare system. This program is not intended for vendors or medical product representatives.
Job shadowing experiences may be:
- Four hours long for high school students
- Four – eight hours long for college students and adults
- Limited to 40 hours per semester
- Longer options may be considered, depending on school requirement and availability of Parkview professional.
- Participants must be of high school age or older.
- Complete Student Passport Job Shadowing application and submit completed passport to appropriate department.
Requesting a Job-Shadowing Experience
Complete the Student Passport Job Shadowing Application and review Job Shadowing Day and Privacy and Safety Guidelines.
Application must be submitted to Student Services at least two weeks prior to the requested date for job shadowing.
Contact the Student Services Department
For questions or further assistance, please contact the Student Services team at email@example.com.
Completed forms can be emailed in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.