Job shadowing is a brief period of observational experience that pairs you with Parkview professionals to learn more about a particular career within our healthcare system. This program is not intended for vendors or medical product representatives.
Job shadowing experiences are:
- Designed for high school, college, and workforce individuals who are interested in career exploration.
- Four - eight hours per day depending on individual need.
- Limited to 40 hours per semester.
- Longer options may be considered, depending on school requirements and availability of a Parkview professional.
- Observers must be 14 years or older to participate.
- Some departments require observers to be 18 years or older and/or enrolled in healthcare program in order to shadow.
- Complete the Job Shadow Packet application and submit the completed packet to the Talent Acquisition department.
What Shadows are Available?
For additional information about the positions and facilities that are available for a shadow, please review the attachment.
Virtual options are also available and may be suggested depending on need, department availability, and area(s) of interest.
Requesting a Job-Shadowing Experience
Complete the Job Shadow Packet and review the Job Shadow, Privacy, and Safety Guidelines.
The packet must be submitted to the Talent Acquisition department at least two weeks prior to the requested date to be considered for a job shadow.
Contact the Talent Acquisition Department
For questions or further assistance, please contact the Talent Acquisition team at Sabrina.Loving@parkview.com.
Completed forms can be emailed in PDF format to Sabrina.Loving@parkview.com.