High School Students
Internships at the high school level are school-sponsored learning experiences that pair students with Parkview professionals to learn more about an interested field of study.
High school internship experiences may be:
- One semester or trimester in length depending on the requirements of the school.
- 40 − 200 hours to satisfy course requirements.
- Longer internship options may be considered, depending on school requirements.
“Independent” internships not connected to a school program may not be permitted. Please contact us for more information
- Student must be part of an approved school program affiliated with Parkview.
- Student must follow the established learning goals and objectives of the course.
- Internship experiences must be unpaid in exchange for greater learning benefit to the student. Most of the internships are awarded course credits at completion.
- Complete student required readings and forms.
- Internships must be coordinated in partnership with school faculty.
Requesting a High School Internship Experience
Please discuss with your school’s internship program coordinator about your school’s involvement in the program. The school coordinator must contact Parkview Student Services to make arrangements.
Student Services will distribute the applications to partner schools in January. All applications will be due on April 1st of the prior school year. During April and May, interviews will be conducted by student services.
Contact the Student Services Department
For questions or further assistance, please contact the Student Services team at email@example.com.