Educational Affiliation Agreement

This page is designed as a resource for educational institutions that have an affiliation agreement with Parkview Health or desire to enter into an affiliation agreement for student placement. 

The page also serves as a resource for students from affiliated educational institutions that will be completing an educational rotation with Parkview Health.

Student and Instructor Requirements

Parkview Health requires all students and faculty to provide the below information prior to starting an internship or externship.

  • Complete a background check that includes a national criminal check, a check of sex offender registries and a check of the federal exclusions lists. 
  • Have the following vaccinations: MMR: measles, mumps, rubella; Tdap: tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis; annual influenza (or declination form); Hepatitis B (or declination form); and varicella; or show appropriate antibody titers.
  • Have had a TB test within the last 12 months.
  • Have successfully passed a drug screen.
  • Have a current American Heart Association CPR/BCLS card if required by the department where the experience will be conducted.

Student must provide verification of the above items by completing the Clinical Student Validation Form and submitting required documentation when requested by Parkview Health.

New Affiliation Agreement

The Student Services department will work with institution administration leadership and the clinical area to determine if requests can be granted. If an agreement can be granted, Student Services in addition to the Parkview Legal department will coordinate the processing and negotiations of the affiliation agreement with the institution.  This process will utilize the current Parkview Health Educational Affiliation Agreement template that has been approved by the Parkview Health Legal department.

If the institution does not have an affiliation agreement in place for a particular school or program, complete the request form below.

For questions or further assistance, please contact the Student Services team at

Completed forms can be emailed in PDF format to