Exercise Equipment and Amenities
The Parkview Health & Fitness Center offers a comfortable exercise environment for all ages and fitness levels.
Our facility offers an aerobics room with an elevated, shock-reducing floor that lessens your risk for injury. More than 50 cardiovascular machines are available, along with the latest Nautilus® equipment.
Fitness equipment includes:
- Stationary bicycles
- Stair Steppers
- Elliptical trainers
- Indoor track for walkers
- Various free weights
- Various plate weight equipment
- Three free training sessions with a certified exercise specialist
- Two free body-composition assessments per year
- Routine blood pressure screens and an oxygen saturation assessment
- Group exercise classes (approximately 20 classes are offered per week)
- Senior Stretchers classes
- Personal training*
*An additional fee is charged.
- Free towel service
- Locker rooms equipped with showers
- Hair dryers
Personal locks are required to secure items in lockers.
If you’d rather exercise outdoors, the Mark Slen Trail is close to the facility. Located south of the fitness center parking lot, the 1.33-mile, asphalt-surfaced trail is suitable for walking, jogging and wheelchairs. Mileage markers and arrows are posted as guides.
Nautilus® is a registered trademark of Nautilus, Inc.