The Center for Healthy Living at Woodland Plaza offers specialized services to help you achieve a greater sense of health and well-being. Services and programs unique to this location include:
- Massage therapy to help you relax and release the tensions of everyday life
- Consultations with well-being navigators to help you achieve your well-being goals and refer you to additional health and well-being resources
- Skin care products to enhance your beauty regimen
- Pain management products to help ease your aching muscles and joints, and provide relief from arthritis
- Movement classes like yoga, Tai Chi and Qi Gong to help build stronger muscles and increase your energy level.
- Support groups to help you navigate some of life’s more challenging events
Check out our event calendar for current dates, times and locations.
The Center for Healthy Living at the Parkview Neighborhood Health Center location, offers a variety of health and well-being classes to help keep you on the right track. Check out the Center for Healthy Living event calendar for current class dates, times and locations.
The Center for Healthy Living at the Parkview Warsaw YMCA, offers programs and services to support health and well-being for individuals and families. Want to develop healthy habits for mind and body? We can help you get on track. Need information on better nutrition, fun activity and simple ways to reduce stress? We’ll be here. Check out the Center for Healthy Living event calendar for current class dates, times and locations.
The Center for Healthy Living at The Community Learning Center in Kendallville, Indiana can help you make simple changes in your activity level and nutrition for a more vital you! The center offers free blood pressure checks, reduced-cost blood tests and various health screenings, as well as fitness classes that range from gentle yoga to energy dance. Cooking demonstrations by our registered dietitian nutritionist, a diabetes support group and other special programs take place at the spacious center. Check out our event calendar for current class dates, time and locations.