Conditions & Treatments
Listed below are just some of the conditions you might see a urologist for:
- Bladder cancer
- Blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Complex and recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostate hyperplasia [BPH])
- Erectile dysfunction
- Inflammation of the bladder (interstitial cystitis)
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney stones
- Overactive bladder
- Prostate cancer
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate)
- Testicular cancer
- Urinary incontinence (leakage of urine)
Below are just some treatments options provided by a urologist:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
- GreenLightTM Laser, Thulium Laser and Bipolar surgical treatment options for enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Interstim® therapy and Botox® for overactive bladder (OAB) and neurologic conditions of the bladder
- Advanced treatment options for female and male urinary incontinence
- Comprehensive kidney stone management and prevention
- Genitourinary cancer care
Meet Our Team
Experienced providers delivering comprehensive urologic care.
View our providers.
To make an appointment with one of our urologists, please call (260) 425-5400.
Here are answers to some of our frequently asked questions regarding urology.