Parkview Safety Store
Visit the Parkview Safety Store for the following safety-related items.
- Bicycle helmets for toddler though adult sizes - $10/each. Bring the individual who will be wearing the helmet for a proper fitting
- Share the Road apparel.
- Bike lights, water bottles, t-shirts, reflective vests, headlamps, air fresheners.
- Don't Text and Drive apparel.
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, polos, ball caps, winter beanies, water bottles, wrist bands, keychains, air fresheners and lanyards.
- Bicycle/pedestrian road safety supplies.
- Fall prevention supplies.
- Night lights, flashlights, glow sticks and jar grippers.
- Carbon monoxide detectors, roadside safety kits, safety keychains and first aid kits.
- Stop the Bleed kits - $40/each.
- Tourniquet endorsed by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
- Compression bandage.
- Bleeding control bandage.
- Protective gloves.
- Permanent marker.
- Instructions developed by the Stop the Bleed national awareness campaign of the United States Department of Homeland Security or the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma, or both.
- Brochures for Don't Text and Drive, Share the Road and fall prevention.
Parkview Encourages Firearm Safety
Address and Phone
1818 Carew Street, Suite 140, Fort Wayne
Hours: Tuesdays, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4 – 7 p.m.
Call 260-373-7201 for more information.