Pediatric lab and diagnostic imaging services
Lab services for kids
Just as your physician may prescribe medication to your child, your physician may also order a lab test. This means you’ll need to take your child to have blood drawn, usually at a location other than your doctor’s office.
Having blood drawn can be scary for your child. That’s why Parkview offers a draw site designed specifically to help put your child at ease and a full-time highly trained phlebotomist dedicated to providing specialized care to your child. For convenience, no appointment is necessary.
Hours & Location
8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
Parkview Regional Medical Center
11141 Parkview Plaza Drive, Entrance 3, Suite 100
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
Diagnostic imaging services for kids
When your child needs an MRI, CT scan or other form of diagnostic imaging, Parkview offers the latest technology, skilled technologists and child friendly staff.
Parkview’s pediatric diagnostic imaging services offer:
- Faster turnaround on your child’s test results; your physician will have immediate access to images and reports
- More exact radiation dosages based on age, body weight and other factors, thanks to equipment that allows greater control with lower doses for children
- Sharper, clearer images from advanced imaging systems
- Convenient scheduling to accommodate your needs, with evening and weekend hours
- No-fuss pre-authorization – our knowledgeable staff will take care of obtaining authorization from your insurance provider before your visit
- Quick, easy access and ample parking