POTS Clinic Appointments & Referrals
The POTS Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute provides:
- Coordinated care by the POTS Clinic team, beginning with a thorough assessment, followed by additional testing as appropriate, education and support. The clinic team will identify the best individualized treatment plan for you.
- Specialized treatments in one convenient location.
- Education about your medications, dietary considerations, and physical activities to best manage your symptoms.
- Continued support by way of the Parkview POTS Support Group.
- Answers to your questions.
Parkview Heart Institute
Parkview Regional Medical Center campus
11108 Parkview Circle Drive, Entrance 10
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
For more information about the Parkview Heart Institute’s POTS Clinic, please call 260-266-5680, or ask your primary care physician for a referral.
Parkview Heart Institute is pleased to offer video visits for your safety and convenience. Learn more about our video visits here.
The POTS Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute is located within the Parkview Physicians Group – Cardiology office on the first floor. For your convenience, we provide valet parking at entrance 10.
What is POTS?
People with high blood levels of cholesterol have increased risk of heart attacks, strokes, and more.
Learn more about POTS.