Heart Failure Clinic
The Heart Failure Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute is here to provide care to those patients who have been diagnosed with heart failure.
The Heart Failure Clinic at Parkview Heart Institute provides:
- Specialized care by the Heart Failure Clinic team
- Assistance in monitoring your symptoms
- Easy access to medications, if needed; follow-up appointments; cardiology testing and services in an outpatient setting.
- Education about your medications, dietary considerations, your smoking cessation and physical activities to strengthen your heart function.
- Specialized treatment and rehabilitation, all in one convenient location.
- Answers to your questions.
Appointments & Referrals
Find information about how to be referred to the Heart Failure Clinic and what to expect as a new patient.