How to Refer to Parkview Cancer Institute
The referral process is easy.
For Parkview Physicians Group and Community Connect providers:
- Use REF246 – Ambulatory Referral to Parkview Cancer Institute in EPIC.
- Select the appropriate tumor site button from the following selections:
- GU (Genitourinary)
- GI (Upper and Lower)
- High Risk
- Head & Neck
To streamline the referral process and reduce scheduling times:
- Avoid using “Other” and select the specific specialty whenever possible.
- Notes should be entered under “Additional Order Details.”
- Include as much detail as possible on the referral. Add notations of confirmed pathology and recent imaging. Include location of outside/films/reports for obtaining records.
All other providers should call 833-724-8326 to refer.
Questions on the referral process?
Fill out our contact form and a member of our physician liaison team will assist.
Click here to start